Sunday, April 26, 2009

Extreme Makeover - Closet Edition

As my family can testify, as well as John, I am not the most organized person. Every once in a while, I get the motivation to clean house and organize things.

Today, my sewing/craft closet got a much needed makeover. Here's the closet before:


I have a TON of fabric, all of it I've accumulated in the 10+ years I've been sewing. Up until today, it was stuffed inside drawers, Rubbermaid containers, etc.

I decided that since there is a closet rod, I would try hanging all of the larger pieces of fabric from pant/skirt hangers and buy a hanging canvas shoe organizer for the smaller scraps.

I worked on it most of the afternoon, and I am pretty proud of how it turned out.
TA-DAAAAAA!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am very impressed at your closet! It looks like it should be in Martha Stewart or something - it's so perfect!